So I keep forgetting about our blog. I'm so into facebook that I have no time to check anything else anymore. lol
Kay will be starting kindergarten on the 24th of this month. She is so excited! I wonder what is wrong with that picture. I mean aren't kids suppose to cry on their first day of School? Kay is definitely a lot cooler than I ever was because I remember crying my eyes out the first day of kindergarten. Of course I have those horrible pictures where I look all red from all the crying to remind me of my cry baby moments. Oh well!
She is definitely not worried about it besides she is so psyched to go back to school I dont understand it!
Her speech is still struggling, some days more than others. It worries me but there is no much I can do except hope that going to school every day will help her improve faster.
Keith and I are doing alright. We recovered from the job lost back in October. We are so grateful that our bills were paid early and that we were able to survive the 5 months with no financial disaster. It is definitely something I never want to go through again. Life is back to smiling at us and I'm grateful for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment