Monday, September 7, 2009

Kay's first day of Kindergarten :D

Kay started Kindergarten so she is back to school. She was definitely excited to have new classmates and a new teacher. I asked her if she was going to miss her preschool and she said no so that's a shocker to me. I would think that she would get more attached to her lil friends but aparently that wasnt the case.
We are happy that she is back to school but also thinking that we get to be sick often again which we are not very excited about. Last year we just kept getting sick and once she got out of school we stopped getting sick. lol I dont know if anyone else has the same problem or we are just weak ha!
Fall is finally here and I'm so excited for the upcoming holidays. I can't wait to start playing my favorite christmas songs and enjoy the new traditions Keith and I had created for our family. Overall I love the fall and winter season though I dont look forward to the snow after the holidays are over but the price is well worth it to have a little extra cheer when we get a white christmas.
Not many new things to report except that we are healthy and happy and very excited for the upcoming holiday season. We hope you will keep checking back for more about the hexem family's adventures ;)

1 comment:

  1. She looks adorable!! What a cute little girl. and I love the shades. I too can't wait for the holidays :) LOVE TRADITIONS

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed