
Of course I couldn't resist editing one of her pics for our Halloween hall of fame wall :)
Smiling at mom!
She was on a mission to get more candy lol
Halloween was fun though I wish I took a lot more pictures. Kaylynn was a Geisha this year as you can see. We went trick or treating with aunt Tiffany, aunt Kim, Uncle Ryan, uncle Dane and of course the cousins... Parker, Cozy and Kennedy.
I have to say that it wasn't as cold as I originally thought it would be but it was still a bit cool.
Keith was scheduled to work that night but he ended not working ( I was glad) so he came with us and we all had fun. This year I did things a little different. I drove our van along with the trick or treaters to have everything Kaylynn could possibly need handy. I had to learn the hard way that there is no such a thing as too prepared. Last couple years Kaylynn had runny noses, needed to use the potty, was cold, you name it!
The car trick sure eliminates a lot of the hassle that comes from having to run to your house or even somebody else's house so they can clean their noses or grab whatever they need.
Keith and I enjoy dressing up. This year I was an Arabic girl and Keith wore an skeleton mask with a black robe. The one thing I didn't do was take enough pictures as I already mentioned above. Yup, I'm lame like that lol
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the few pics I did take :D

No comments:
Post a Comment