Sunday, November 22, 2009

LOOKING BETTER!!!
















So Kay and I started to put some ornaments on our tree today.  I think it looks a lot better with the skirt and some of the ornaments on.  I can't seem to find the other box that has the rest of the Christmas stuff.

Don't you ever just feel overwhelmed? I love the holidays but there is just so much to do.  I was thinking today that I need to watch my favorite Christmas movies to cheer up a little. In a happier note I did go see New Moon and it rocked!!!  I also went to see 2012 with my good friend Linda last night. I thought it was better than all the bad reviews it has gotten but definitely some interesting parts. I was expecting it to be more like the articles you see on the discovery channel regarding the subject.  It had some really sad parts and to think that some of those things might actually happen in real life is very scary!!!

I can't believe is almost thanksgiving.  I wanted to make my chipotle turkey which I just love but I don't like dark meat and Keith says he will eat it but I end throwing it away because no one will eat it. I told him this year I really don't feel like wasting half of our turkey, of course he swears he will eat it this time.  RIIIIIGHT!!!

The holidays are usually very hard on me because I start to miss my family and the "get together" we have during this time of the year, surprisingly I seem to be getting used to not seeing them because every year it feels a little less painful.  We humans are amazing, we learn to completely change our lives and actually manage to like our new life.

I don't think I could survive down there without  Keith and Kaylynn. Sure I love my parents but my family is here and it just feels right. I belong here with my husband and daughter.


Anyways... here are the pics!! notice how nice they turned out :D

1 comment:

  1. Claudia, What a beautiful home you have. I love your furniture selections and your Christmas decorations. What a talent you have! -Kristie

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed