So I'm trying to decide how to decorate our house for Christmas this year. This is what our house looked like about two years ago. We no longer have that entertainment center but everything else is pretty much the same. I'm thinking that I'd like to put the Christmas Tree by the window this year. Not sure exactly how to lay out the furniture.
I will be posting older Christmas pictures. You guys have no idea how excited I am for Christmas. Hopefully I wont spoil it by being so excited kind of like I did with Halloween.
I had so many plans including taking tons of pictures and a video and it ended getting too crazy between Kay's school Halloween party and then the next day a family party, a family carnival and trick or treating at night. Not to mention I ended forgetting half of the stuff I needed and had to come back home to get them. Trust me it was out of control.
Ok... remind me again why am I still talking about Halloween? lol I thought this was about Christmas Ideas. Oh well! you get the picture!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment