Anything from tons of car repairs to paying for an LLC that we ended not using because Keith ended not getting that job. It has been a tough journey for us specially trying to recover from Keith getting laid off last October. We survived and he has now been working for Wal*Mart as a department manager for almost a year and also delivering pizzas at night for the extra income that helped us recover faster.
I am grateful that my husband is such as a hard worker. He truly is a good man.
I must admit that I'm really looking forward to the end of this year. I feel like somehow this has been our worse yet. Crossing my fingers that next year will be different and we will be able to continue progressing in life.
I was about to blog about needing a little pick me up but looks like my friend Kim had quicker fingers 
Usually I'm pretty good about doing my make up at least when I'm going out but lately there has been no time. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling a little overwhelmed by all things going on around us. I am however very grateful for the many blessings I get day by day like having my husband and daughter with me. I know plenty of families that don't have that privilege.
I'm grateful that this holiday season I get to spend it with the two loves of my life, My husband and my daughter. I'm grateful for wonderful friends and family and for all the bad things that could have gone wrong but didn't. 

No comments:
Post a Comment