Wednesday, November 18, 2009

CHOCOLATEY GOODNESS!!!






So today Keith, Kay and I made these yummy cookies even myself will enjoy from time to time.
Some people might say I'm crazy but I'm not really into sweets.  In my defense let me just say how much I enjoy this recipe. Its two recipes combined that make the perfect chocolate chip cookie in my humble opinion.
They taste good the first day but boy do they taste delicious the day after or even a couple of days later.  Of course Keith and Kay were all over them since they are faithful chocolate lovers.  Kay was wearing her cute Santa's lil helper apron.  I didn't take a picture of her because I was the one making the cookies but we should be making cookies for Santa and maybe for neighbors (if they are on the nice list lol)  for the next month or so. 
This is the time of the year when I will actually get in the mood to bake since I'm not a big baker.  Me? I like to cook and make elaborate meals,  that's my thing.  Baking, eehh... not so much!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed