Saturday, November 14, 2009

My last project and my new furniture layout


A work in progress

My last project :D
So I did a little bit of rearranging and even reupholstered an old bench I had in my Guest bedroom. I had the idea to do a Zebra pattern fabric and I love the end results. It used to be a very light color, pretty but really the last thing I need right now is another light piece of furniture considering that all my living room furniture is white, well except for the red chairs lol

Either way I prefer the Zebra look. I even had left over fabric that I plan to use to make some pillows to go with the bench.

I pulled out the Christmas tree but it's a work in progress. As you can see some of the lights were broken so I need to replace those. I'll post pictures after it's all done and all my pictures are back on the wall.

I figured I'll print some of the most recent pics and hang them on the wall. I'll have to show you this Christmas Wreath I made last year. I went to a craft store not too long ago and saw them selling for like $80 bucks and they are super cheap and easy to make. I'll post pictures as soon as I unwrap it. I also made a candy cane but I must be missing a box because I can't find that and the Christmas tree skirt.

Anyways... I'm open to suggestions if you have any :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed