Wednesday, December 30, 2009

THE POLAR EXPRESS!!!

So Kay had a "Polar Express" adventure at school for her little Xmas party! 


That morning her and I watched the movie and I've forgotten how good that movie is.  It's one of those movies that make you feel all fuzzy inside and gives you hope that even though reality is far from what you are watching the magic of Christmas can still happen within your heart. 


She had to wear PJ's to school for her little polar express adventure so she wore her nightgown and a robe on top of it and we just fixed her hair with a simple pink ribbon.  
We had lots of fun this Christmas and I can honestly say that it was one of the most rewarding Christmas ever because instead of making it about the presents we made it about helping others and about enjoying our time together as a family which these days comes out as priceless because of Keith's busy schedule. 


Our Christmas was very relaxing this year as I did not worry about making an elaborated meal for us and instead I just roasted some chickens in the oven (Mexican Style)  we started a gingerbread house that we got bored with and didn't finish and then we went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks at the AF theater lol. After that we went to look at lights around town with a cup of hot cocoa and then we went to play games at Tiffany's house.  I think it is very ironic that we had the most stressful holiday season yet we had the most relaxing Christmas ever. The only thing missing was my family as always but hopefully next year we'll hit the Veracruz beaches :D


Anyways... I truly hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day and be safe out there if you do go out on New Year's Eve.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed