Sunday, July 18, 2010

*DISNEYLAND*

Keith, Kay and I left on June 22nd around 10pm and it's so funny because I never get tired or can sleep during road trips. Well it didn't quite happen like that during our drive to California. I actually got pretty tired and didn't feel much like driving. I'm sure Keith was very happy about the fact that he had to drive pretty much the whole time and yes we drove straight through California  lol


We stayed with Cindy Espino a good friend of my mother in law and she was just a sweetheart. We couldn't have asked for better hospitality. We were so grateful that she was so willing to make us feel welcomed. 


I guess it is true what they say that you always need a vacation after your vacation. The three of us were exhausted by the time we got back to Utah. The funniest thing about the whole trip adventure is... I actually missed Utah. I guess Keith can now sleep at night knowing that his wife finally loves living in Utah lol.  I guess you do realize and learn to appreciate what you have once you get out of town and see that there are so many things you do like about the place where you live. 


Kay had a blast at Disneyland and she wants to go back when she is 10.... lol she is already talking about "our next trip" 
I for the most part don't like wild rides so I stayed away from some of the rides and watched Keith and Kay go have fun. Don't get me wrong I had my fun lol I really enjoy some of the rides like Haunted house, It's a small world, Pirates of the Caribbean and Keith, Kay and I really loved the Toy Story ride. I think that was our favorite aside from the crazy rides Keith enjoys. 


We ate at the Rainforest Cafe right there in Downtown Disney and loved it so much that we tried the one in Vegas on our way back. We were disappointed because the food wasn't nearly as good as the one we had at the Rainforest Cafe inside Downtown Disney.  If you are ever in Disneyland make sure to try it. The food was excellent.  I had their maya pastalaya and Keith had their fajitas, both were pretty good. Kay had kiddie food (popcorn chicken with fries)  She said it was delish!!! lol


We tried some places I really missed like Dunkin Donuts and Yoshinoya. Both were a let down and neither Keith or Kay appreciated driving all over the place to find one just to be disappointed lol Oh well!! 


On our way back we stopped by Vegas but it was way hot so we decided to just head to Mesquite where we had a reservation to spend the last night of our vacation.  The whole trip was fun but we were way tired and anxious to get home. 































































1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun!!! Kay is just darling in all her pics. so photogenic

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed